Carbide inserts have a series of excellent properties and perform well in actual production and processing. Their advantages mainly include:
- High hardness: Carbide inserts have very high hardness, with cutting speeds 4 to 7 times higher than high-speed steel and tool life 5 to 80 times longer.
- Strong wear resistance: Carbide blades are not easy to wear during the cutting process and can cut various materials to improve processing efficiency.
- High strength: Carbide blades have high strength and toughness, are not easy to break, and can withstand high loads and high temperatures.
- Heat resistance and corrosion resistance: Carbide inserts have good heat resistance and corrosion resistance, and can maintain stable cutting performance in high temperature and corrosive environments.
- Efficient manufacturing: Carbide blades can be made into blades of different shapes, which can be installed on the cutter body or mold body using welding, bonding, mechanical clamping and other methods to achieve efficient manufacturing.
However, carbide inserts also have some shortcomings, such as easy brittleness and high cost, which limits their application scope to a certain extent. Therefore, when choosing to use carbide inserts, it is necessary to comprehensively consider its advantages and disadvantages and choose the method that best suits the processing needs.
More details of tungsten carbide product, please visit website: http://tungsten-carbide.com.cn/
Please contact CHINATUNGSTEN for inquiry and order of tungsten carbide:
Tel.: 86 592 5129595